Low FODMAP Cajun Salmon, Cream Cheese and Potato Parcels
A tasty Low FODMAP recipe that can be whipped up in minutes and makes for a fabulous, quick and easy meal. Enjoy this one with a side salad for lunch or dinner, or even as something a little different for breakfast.
Author: Bianca Berton-Scarlet, Monash FODMAP trained Dietitian
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Curried Lentil and Quinoa Burgers
- 3x medium potatoes
- Knob of butter
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2x spring onion tips
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 200g Cold smoked salmon
- 4 x gf wraps
- 150g cream cheese
- 1/4 cup capers
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 3cm cubes and boil for 10 min or until soft, drain.
- Mash the potatoes with a knob of butter, cream and Cajun seasoning. Add the spring onion and chives and mix well.
- Place one wrap at a time on a chopping board. Cut the gluten free wrap in half down the middle. In the bottom section of the wrap, spread cream cheese, layer on 1/8 of the potato mix, salmon and top a sprinkle of grated cheese and capers. Fold the wrap over into triangles. Repeat this step with all wraps, dividing the filling ingredients evenly.
- Toast each salmon and potato filled triangle parcel in a sandwich press until golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a green salad for an easy lunch or dinner option.
Watch our video below as a guide to construct and fold your parcels.